Sure, your boiler may be working now, but there may come a time where you seek boiler repair in Cold Springs sooner than later. While boiler models today work better than ever before, they’re still not immune from breaking down in a situation where you need to rely on them. A faulty boiler can bring plenty of trouble to your home that goes beyond no heat. You also encounter lower indoor air quality and a higher risk of carbon monoxide exposure.
Fortunately, T.Webber is here to provide you with boiler repair in Cold Springs at any moment. We can tackle any problem with your boiler, no matter how extensive the repair may be. We simply want the heating needs of our customers to be met, and part of ensuring that is by offering a wide range of repairs. We aim to make sure no home in the Cold Springs area goes unheated!
What Can Go Wrong With Boiler Repair in Cold Springs?
Our heating experts have encountered numerous boiler problems, ranging from the simple to the complex. However, there are some problems we see more often than others. Here are 5 common problems encountered by the professionals at T.Webber:
- Leaking: There are a number of different things that could cause your boiler to leak, but you would need to find the location of the leak in order to identify the problem. Nonetheless, boiler leaks can bring
- Thermostat Issues: If you’ve never replaced or upgraded your thermostat, it’s possible for that to be the cause of your heating issues. This results in heat turning on and off by itself. If you don’t want to get a new thermostat just yet, our heating professionals can clean and recalibrate it to get it back working like normal.
- Loud Noises: If there is air in the system, you’ll probably hear a banging, whistling, or gurgling noise coming from your heating system. It may also be caused by the buildup of lime-scale or low water pressure. Any sound that’s totally unlike anything you’ve ever heard from your boilers is a reason for concern.
- Loss of Water Pressure: Unfortunately, if you have a loss of pressure in your system, that means you have a leak. Though it does sound like a serious issue, it can usually be remedied by replacing the pressure relief valve and recharging the expansion vessel with air.
- Frequent Boiler Breakdowns: This could be happening because of low water pressure, thermostat issues, lack of water flow, the failure to circulate the water properly, or air in the system. Whatever the case, this can only mean bad things for your water heater.
Contact T.Webber today for boiler repair in Cold Springs, especially if you’re experiencing any of these 5 common problems!