Home Air Purification In The Hudson Valley
Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors, not knowing that the air they are breathing may be more polluted than the air outside. The Environmental Protection Agency has reported that indoor air pollution levels can be 100 times higher than the air outdoors.
Breathing contaminated air puts the health of you and your family at risk. In fact, the American College of Allergist says that 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. So take control of your indoor air quality by reducing pollutants that can contribute to headache, lung irritation and fatigue as well as more long-term conditions such as asthma, allergies and infectious diseases.
Protect your family this allergy & flu season with the REME Halo
T.Webber is proud to install REME Halo air purification systems throughout the Hudson Valley. The award winning REME Halo in-duct air purifier reduces odors and air pollutants by purifying every cubic inch of air that your forced air system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. REME Halo is thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. And, say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms. The REME Halo is like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows.
- Dual ionizer reduces airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surface
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Used in Government Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools and Homes Worldwide
*Tested by Kansas State University. RGF products are not medical devices and no medical claims are made.
Not only has T.Webber installed these units throughout our shop, but many of our employees have them installed in their homes as well. We trust and rely on REME HALO to keep our staff as healthy as possible, and are excited to offer this innovative air purification system to our customers.
Thinking of improving the quality of your indoor air? Want to learn more about the REME Halo product? Call T.Webber today!