Serving Local Families Since 1987.
Drain clogs are inconvenient, messy, and an all-around pain! No homeowner wants to deal with them, but they are unfortunately an inevitable occurrence. Because of how unsanitary they can be for you and your family, it’s important that you don’t let them linger. Our drain cleaning experts at T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning are highly trained and experienced to clear any clog no matter how tough. We will use state-of-the-art equipment and take caution not to cause any damage to your pipes.
Clogs can occur in a number of different places throughout your home, so it’s a good idea for you to know where they’ll pop up.
Types of Clogs to Look Out For:
Clogs can take many forms and each needs to be handled differently. Trust in the experts at T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric to properly access and address all of your clog issues. Look for the most common clogs:
- Clogged shower drain: This type of clog could be caused by soap scum, hair, paper debris, skin cells, or other types of residue. Attempting to unclog a shower drain yourself could result in the problem getting worse – so it’s best to leave it to the professionals.
- Bathroom drain clogs: As soon as you notice your bathroom drains moving sluggishly – or not at all – call T.Webber. We’ll get them back to working like normal as soon as possible.
- Toilet clogs: Plungers are a great little tool to have handy in your home in case your toilet gets backed up, but don’t be frustrated if it doesn’t always work. Clogs are persistent and plunging may not be enough. You also don’t want to use any harmful chemicals because they could actually be dangerous when put down your toilet. Just leave it to us to unclog that toilet.
- Kitchen drain clogs: When your kitchen drain or garbage disposal has your sink backing up with gross, unsanitary water, you aren’t going to want to serve your family meals in there. These types of drains can be tough to unclog, and garbage disposals are dangerous to the untrained. If you are experiencing a clog in your kitchen drain, call in our drain cleaning experts!
- Basement drain clog: We know that you don’t want any odd smelling water or sewage backing up into your basement. You store precious mementos down there, or spent lots of time and money making it look exactly how you like it. At the first sign of a basement drain clog, you need to call in a professional. Letting that water linger will only make the problem worse.
- Clogged sewer: This is what we call a real plumbing emergency. Suspect you have a sewer drain clog? If so, the first thing you have to remember is to not use any of the plumbing fixtures in your home until the stoppage is clear. Then, give T.Webber’s drain cleaning experts a call so we can get that problem fixed fast!
A clogged drain can cause serious interruptions in your daily routine, so give us a call at the first signs of a drain problem.
Get rid of these household headaches as soon as possible – call your local drain cleaning experts at T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning today!