Well Pump Repair and Installation
A well pump is exactly what it sounds like: a pump that is used to extract water from a water well. At T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, we have highly trained professional well experts that can diagnose any well pump problems with ease, and repair them quickly and efficiently.
You, of course, want to have a working well pump, and we’re here to make sure that happens. We offer a number of different services surrounding well pumps – installations, repairs, checking the water level, etc. – and are happy to provide them whenever you need us!
T. Webber’s Well Pump Services
T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is your one stop shop for everything well sumps. Whether you need an installation, emergency repair, or routine maintenance, count on the experience and expertise of T.Webber to get the job done. Services include:
- Constant pressure controllers: Specifically a T. Webber, we install controllers made by Goulds. These controllers give homeowners with low water pressure in a well system an easy answer to their problem. In addition, the pressure controllers protects the water level in the well, and shuts it down if it reaches an unsafe level. If water gets too low, or runs out of water, the well pump can get dry and break.
- Well pump installs: When it’s time for a new well pump, you can bet that T. Webber will give you as much for your money as possible. We don’t just change out the pump and motor, but we will also replace wiring and, in most cases, replace the pipe as well. We use the highest grade material – Gouds pumps – and install wire guides, torque arrestors, check valves every 200 feet, and a new control box.
- Well tank installs: From small wall tanks to large-sized ones, T. Webber installs them all. We will help you choose a size that appropriately fits your needs, and install everything right on the spot. And when we say everything, we mean everything. The installation comes with a pressure switch, relief valve, drain, pressure gauge, check valve, and main water shut-off valve. We don’t leave anything out!
- Drilling: While our technicians do not drill wells, we can recommend the best well drillers in the area. We do, however, provide excavation and installation services for newly drilled wells.
- Jet pumps: Jet pumps are what delivers water and water pressure to a household, and so is an obviously important part to your well system. At T. Webber, we install, service, and repair all aspects of jet pumps, including foot valve repair or replacement, jet assembly repair or replacement, and jet pump replacement.
- Locating buried well head: Has another company come out and tried to repair your well pump, but had trouble locating the well head? Well, you won’t have that problem with T. Webber. We have the ability to locate and dig in order to expose the well head to make the proper repairs to the pump.
- Water level identification: We can tell you what the water level is in your well using our sonar tool, and will take the necessary steps – if needed – to make it right.
There’s no water pump problem that we can’t handle. For service, repair, or replacement, call T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning today!
If your well pump needs service, T. Webber is here to help. Rely on the experience of our well-certified technicians to get your home’s water supply working as hard as you do. Call T. Webber today!