A broken toilet can certainly put a stop to your day. While a toilet may seem like a straight forward part of your plumbing system, there are many components that could be the cause of your problem. When giggling the handle isn’t enough, or there is a leak that just won’t go away, you need to call in the professionals. The most common toilet problems that encounter are:
- Clogs toilets
- Leaks or cracks
- Toilets that constantly run
- Random flushes
- Low water levels
- Toilet takes a few times to flush
Problems with your toilet can occur for many reasons, poor installation and defective parts being the most frequent . Ignoring your defective toilet can end up being more than just a simple inconvenience, damaging your floors and walls while putting stress on your plumbing. T. Webber is here to help, give us a call anytime you run into a problem with your toilet. Our trucks are fully stocked and our technicians are ready to help solve your toilet woes today.
Toilet Repair or Replacement Features
When our expert technicians come to your home, they’ll begin diagnosing the toilet problem with you, discovering what’s been acting up and how long the problem has been occurring. We’ll then take the battle to your toilet by investigating the following:
- Check for cracks or leaks
- Ensure the flush mechanism is working properly
- Ensure the tank is functioning properly
- Inspect the water levels
- Check the bowl itself for signs of damage.
Once the root of your problem is discovered, our technicians will be able to walk you through the issue and explain what options you have in terms of a simple repair or replacement. Trust the experts at T. Webber to fix your toilet issues today!
Common Toilet Issues
Problems with your toilet may vary in severity, but each one can seriously interrupt your daily life. Common toilet issues our customers typically encounter are:
- Faulty or Defective Parts: In cases where a single component is the issue, such as a toilet that won’t stop running due to the tank component, we are typically able to replace the single part.
- Leaking Toilet: Leaky toilets can be tricky issues. There are typically two problems associated with a leak: either it’s the toilet itself or the connections. This can be the difference between a whole toilet replacement and or a simple part change out.
- Clogged Toilet: Sometimes a plunger just isn’t enough. When a major toilet is clogged, we have all of the drain cleaning tools and technology to ensure that your line gets cleared completely.
These commons issues aren’t just little inconveniences you can ride out. Some of these issues may seem minor, but they can actually lead to real damage to your home or toilet and should not be ignored. If you’re experiencing any kind of toilet problem call in the experts at T. Webber today!
A broken toilet is an inconvenience no homeowner should have to deal with. Call the experts at T. Webber Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning today to have your toilet fully assessed to ensure that the unit is fixed right, the first time.