Air Conditioning Maintenance
When the summer heat is beating down on you, surely you want an air conditioner that works to keep you cool. As your AC sits dormant for those winter months, it gathers dust and other debris making it less likely to work as reliably as it did last summer. That’s why it’s important for you to get annual maintenance.
You wouldn’t forget about your yearly car inspection, so why should you neglect your air conditioner? It works hard to ensure you and your family stay comfortable in the heat, so it’s important to get it checked up once a year.
Our technicians at T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning only need one maintenance visit per year to determine what is needed to keep your cooling system working properly. This annual tune up will help us check efficiency, while also catching small problems before turning into larger ones.
Other Benefits of Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Increase of system’s efficiency
- Increase of system’s reliability
- Peace of mind
- Prolong the life of the equipment
- Save money off of monthly utility bill
The T. Webber Difference
When you call T. Webber for your yearly maintenance, our technicians will come out ready to perform a 21-point HVAC inspection. This inspection includes:
- Cleaning your air filters
- Checking your evaporator coils
- Checking your condenser coils
- Recalibrating the thermostat
- Checking all facets of your air conditioner’s functionality
Make the right choice, and call T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning for your maintenance check up today!