Water Treatment Systems & Solu...
Water Treatment Systems & Solutions in Poughkeepsi...
Delivering Custom Water Treatment Solutions to Your Hudson Valley Home
Have you ever asked yourself what the quality of your water was? After all, there is so much more to “good water” than just good taste. Great water can make your household cleaner and healthier, your drinks more refreshing and your food more delicious. It can improve your complexion, extend the livelihood of your appliances, and can even save you money!
At. T.Webber we understand the importance of water quality. After all, your family drinks, bathes, and cleans with it every day. That is why we offer FREE water testing for some of the most common water ailments to ensure your water is the purest and healthiest it can be.
In our area (Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, Orange & Ulster County), some of the most common water ailments are:
- Hardness: Hard water is notorious for leaving water marks and streaks while cleaning and causing mineral scaling in pipes. This negatively impacts your household appliances and can reduce the efficiency of your water heater. Not only that, but it can leave your hair limp and skin dry.
- High pH levels: Acidic water has corrosive characteristics and can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. It creates pinhole leaks in your pipes and can reduce the lifespan of your household systems (water heaters, boilers, appliances).
- Sulphur: If sulfur bacteria have found their way into a home’s water supply it can cause an unpleasant rotten egg smell.
- Bacteria: Disease carrying pathogens, microorganisms, and bacteria (e-coli & coliform, etc.) can make their way into your private water source causing health risks.
Once your water has been tested and any problems or impurities have been identified, our Water Quality Experts can recommend a full range of water treatment equipment to maintain or restore your home’s water quality. Our Hudson Valley water treatment offerings include:
- Water Filtration
- Water Softeners
- Water Conditioners
- Acid Neutralizers
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
- Ultra Violet (UV) Water Purification
- Well Water Sanitizing (“Shocking”)
Want to learn more? Call today to set up a complimentary on-site water test. After testing, our Water Quality Experts will review your waters’ unique characteristics and design a custom water treatment solution to address your specific needs. Take the first step to ensure your water is the cleanest, healthiest and most efficient it can be – call T.Webber today.