Reliability and Efficiency Decrease as Water Heater Ages
Has the time come? The time to say goodbye to your water heater?
Unfortunately, water heaters are not meant to last forever. You will probably get about ten good years out of it before you can no longer count on it to be reliable anymore.
We understand you may not be rushing out the door to buy a new water heater as soon as yours hits the ten-year mark. That’s why we want to share with you the signs your water heater is on its way out so you’ll know when you call in a T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning professional.
Signs You Need a Water Heater Replacement
- If it’s older than ten years old, you may want to consider it. Reliability and efficiency decrease significantly the older it gets.
- If you notice a lack of hot water, or have fluctuating water temperatures, in your home.
- If water takes an extra long time to heat up.
- If your water heater is leaking. Unfortunately, leaks typically mean a replacement is inevitable, as there may not be a repair option that will completely remedy the problem.
- If there are sediment deposits building up in your tank. You’ll know this is a problem if you hear unusually loud rumbling noises coming from your water heater.
Now that you know whether or not your water heater is reaching the end of its useful life, it’s time to think about replacement with T.Webber.
Replacement With T.Webber
When you choose us to perform your replacement, you get more than an in and out job. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- We’ll show up at your door with the new water heater ready to go.
- You will receive an upfront, job-based estimate of how much the replacement will cost before we start any work.
- Once you approve the job, we will install the new unit on the spot and take the old one away.
- Our technicians will thoroughly clean the job site so it’s just as clean – or cleaner – than before we got there!
- We will provide a completion form for you to sign stating that the job was completed to your satisfaction.
We don’t want there to be any surprises when you choose T.Webber, that’s why we lay everything out in front of you.
With a new water heater, you will enjoy lower utility bills and hot water on demand. What’s better than that? Call T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric today to get started!