Whole house surge protectors can protect your valuable electronics from power surges and lightning strikes. Damaging power surges on the power grid are common even when there isn’t lightning around. It doesn’t take much of a power surge to destroy delicate electronics. Don’t risk losing your computers, televisions, stereo equipment or other high-value electronic devices – install a surge protector.
Why is a surge protector a good idea for your Hudson Valley home?
- Many homeowner insurance policies don’t cover lightning strikes; if your electronics are damaged by a strike you may be at a loss and responsible for replacement costs.
- Many insurance companies will give a discount for properties that have whole house surge protectors.
- A lightning strike up to one mile away can do damage to your sensitive equipment.
- The average Hudson Valley home gets hit with over 20 energy spikes a day.
- You get up to 30% more life out of your appliances and electronic equipment if you use surge protectors.
If you would like to learn more about protecting your home and valuables from lightning strikes and power surges – call T.Webber. Our expert Electricians can review your home setup and propose the best option for your needs and budget. We are committed to providing our customers with unparalleled service and value and will work hard to earn your business.