Keep Your Home Warm and Dry With a Sump Pump
“Sump pump? Why do I need a sump pump? My basement never floods!”
Is that what you’re thinking? If so, we’re asking you to stay just a few more minutes to hear us out.
Did you know that about 95% of basements will experience flooding? While being in that 5% that won’t flood is a lucky draw, chances are at least once in your time as a homeowner you will fall into the 95%.
With that knowledge, wouldn’t you say it’s better to be prepared – just in case? We hope so! And the best way to prepare your basement for flooding is with a sump pump installation.
Benefits of a Sump Pump Installation
Let’s face it: You can’t predict what the weather will bring and whether or not your Westchester County home will be faced with flooding. You definitely don’t want to be caught ankle deep.
Not convinced yet? Maybe these additional benefits will change your mind:
- Sump pumps help to delay the corrosion of metal appliances, furnishings, and structures.
- These devices prevent mold, fungus, and mildew from building up. This allows you to have a cleaner, healthier home.
- Having a sump pump installed maximizes your property value, as no homeowner wants to deal with flooding.
- They control dampness and humidity, giving you a warmer, drier basement.
- A sump pump helps ensure the structural integrity of the foundation. When your basement floods, you are faced with water damage to your home which can cause some serious structural problems.
- Sump pumps help impede damage to wall coverings, paint, and furniture.
Stay ahead of the rain and get a sump pump installed today. Choose your local experts at T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning so you can be sure that the job will be done right the first time!