Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless Water Heater Services
Did you know that conventional water heaters use technology that is over 100 years old? Many homeowners and business owners are shocked when they are informed of this information. That’s why, today, many people are upgrading to tankless units in order to be equipped with the latest technology in the water heating market.
5 Tankless Water Heating Facts
- Tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water.
- Tankless units offer cleaner water than conventional tank heaters.
- Tankless units are less likely to leak than conventional tank heaters.
- The average tankless water heater has a manufacturer’s warranty of 12 years.
- The average tankless water heater has a lifespan of over 20 years.
Tankless Water Heater Technology
on line casinos A major issue people find with conventional water heaters is that they burn fuel 24/7, even when you’re not at home. Not only can this cause an unnecessary spike in your electric bill, but it can also have quite a detrimental effect on the environment.
uk best online casino On the other side of the equation, with tankless units, water is heated only when as you request it. That’s why tankless water heaters are often referred to as “on-demand” units. Clearly, the benefits of tankless units far surpass those of traditional water heaters.
To delve more into the technology behind tankless units, they use heat exchangers to raise the temperature. The heat exchanger is activated by the incoming flow of water. When a user goes to turn on the hot water from his or her faucet, the incoming water circulates through the activated heat exchanger. The heat exchanger then heats the cold water to the temperature that the user has set it to help homework.
Top Reasons to Go Tankless
- Save Money: A recent report suggests that a typical family who has a tankless water heater installed into their home can save more than $100 per year in gas bills compared to a family who uses a standard water heating system. Larger families can save even more than this.
- Energy-Efficient: As noted above, the “on-demand” function of tankless water heaters means that the heaters are not an energy consumption liability. With tankless water heaters being up to 96% efficient (conventional tanks have an efficiency rate of 60-65%), you will be able to significantly reduce the high levels of energy and water typically consumed by conventional heaters.
- Save Space: Trying to free up some space in your home or business? Tankless water heaters can easily be mounted onto walls, as well as outside of your home. Unlike conventional water heaters, many smaller tankless units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet.
- Endless Supply of Hot Water: Tired of having to take cold showers after someone in your home has used up all of the hot water? Well, tankless water heaters have an endless supply of hot water, so that never has to happen again!
- Little to No Flooding: When a traditional water heater leaks or fails, it can damage and flood your home with tens of gallons of water. You will have peace of mind knowing that if for any reason, your tankless water heater was to malfunction, it would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage. Because tankless water heaters are, in fact, tankless, there’s a slim possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
- 20-Year Lifespan: Unlike traditional water heaters that have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of more than 20 years. If you’re thinking of selling your home, this will certainly add to a home’s resale value.
http://profinch.com/en-GB/7100-top-ten-online-casinos If you have any questions about tankless water heaters or are considering having a tankless unit installed into your home, call T.Webber today!