HVAC Residential Service Techn...
HVAC Residential Service Technician
T.Webber Plumbing – “We’ll Be There When You Need Us”. A plumbing company Overflowing with Service™. That has been the cornerstone of T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric since 1987, it’s very first year in business.
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatic and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layouts.
The HVAC installation technician is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential and/or commercial structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning equipment or complete systems.
- Install new duct systems in remodeled rooms or buildings.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Service and install oil, propane, natural gas furnace, and boilers.
- Be familiar with hydro-air, heat pump, dual fuel applications.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source.
- Layout and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes & proper application; knowledge of proper electrical & HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information & respond to questions in person-to-person & small group situations with all customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
- 5 years of HVAC field experience.
- EPA Certified
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
- $30+ hour Based on experience
- Ongoing paid Technical and Sales training.
- Option to take your work truck home with you.
- 401K with company matching contributions
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Company Uniforms
- Company Cell Phone
- A great work environment! We go above and beyond for our employees and our customers!
Want to Apply?
Upload your cover letter and resume below: