Indoor Air Quality in Dutchess County
Posted on May 22, 2014 by admin in Indoor Air Quality
Humidifiers Will Help Purify Your Air and Keep You Comfortable
Did you know that indoor air pollution is just as common, if not more common, than outdoor pollution? Well, it’s true and if that surprised you then you are probably hoping there is a way to protect you and your family against it.
And fortunately there is. At T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning we are experts in air quality solutions to make your home the comfortable, clean place it should be.
Before we jump into how we can help, we want to fill you in on just what causes this indoor air pollution.
- Mold and mildew growth
- Chemicals released from new or wet carpeting
- Smoke from tobacco products
- Radon and pesticides
- Chemicals that may have been applies to furniture
- Household cleaning products
- Fumes from oil or gas combustion in your HVAC equipment
One or more of these sound familiar to you? If so, take advantage of our air quality solutions today!
Air Quality Solutions with T. Webber
- Air cleaners: These systems will completely remove dirt, dust, mold, mildew, and animal dander from your air.
- Humidifiers: You might think of humidifiers as devices that help you breathe easier in the winter time, and while that is their purpose, they do much more than that. They regulate and maintain moisture levels in the air to improve comfort levels while also protecting household items – like furniture – from cracking.
- UV lamps: UV lamps are great because they work to rid bacteria and mold from your air quietly and efficiently.
- Ventilators: Blending indoor and outdoor air, ventilators will find a temperature level in your home that is exactly right for you.
Don’t suffer through poor quality air. Just ask a T. Webber professional which system would work best in your home, and get started on the installation process today!