Furnace Replacement in Westchester County
Posted on September 18, 2014 by admin in Heating
When was the last time your furnace was maintained? A typical residential furnace has a lifespan of between 20 to 30 years…when regularly serviced. If you haven’t been having T. Webber do regular service checks, then your furnace may need a replacement. Having a furnace that needs to be replaced poses a number of serious concerns:
- Cost-Efficiency– When a furnace is at the end of its lifespan, it dramatically decreases in efficiency, meaning that it will cost you significantly more on your energy bills to maintain (if even) your heating standards for your home.
- Safety Hazard– A furnace on its last legs poses the threat of carbon monoxide, since partial combustion results in CO fumes being passed through the ventilation.
- Risk of Total Breakdown– In the dead of winter, your furnace is under the most strain to make your house reach the desired temperature pre-set on the thermostat. That’s why, whenever a furnace breaks down, it always seems to happen on the coldest day of the year!
If your furnace is showing signs that it needs replacement (outlined here on our website) then you need to act fast. Who can you call to fix this problem? T. Webber is the express heating expert of New York, and our professionals can help you be prepared for the Westchester winter. It’s not all doom and gloom, either: with a brand new furnace, you’ll have
- Peace of Mind
- Lower Utility Bills
- No More Expensive Repairs
- Higher Efficiency
- Smaller Carbon Foot-print
- A Warmer, Happier Home
Don’t wait for an emergency to have your furnace replaced. Call the T. Webber experts and start experiencing the benefits of a brand new heating system today by contacting our express service team now!