Serving Local Families Since 1987.
Having a drain clog in part of your plumbing system is not an unusual situation for a homeowner to deal with, but that doesn’t mean you can always be sure what the cause is. When you look down into your drains, it’s a dark abyss and it’s difficult to tell exactly what’s stopping it up.
In the past, plumbers would have to use jackhammers and all other types of damaging equipment to to address a clog, but that is fortunately not the case anymore. With a camera inspection, we can see into your pipes without any destruction and determine the cause and severity of your problem, along with coming up with the best course of action for repair.
Camera inspections are helpful for diagnosing:
- Foreign objects that are flushed by mistake
- Tree roots that penetrate the line
- Too much toilet paper that was flushed
- Pipe damage
How Does Camera Inspection Work?
These state-of-the-art drain cameras are inserted into your pipeline by one of our technicians and provide us with a video feed of everything that’s going on in your pipes.
- It will take a video of the cause and severity of the problem
- We will then review with you what we saw and what we believe is the best course of action for repair
- We will go forward with the repair upon your approval
Camera Inspection Benefits
Besides the lack of destruction being done to determine the cause of the clog, you will also enjoy other benefits when you choose to have us perform a camera inspection. Those include:
- Pinpointing the exact location: If we didn’t know where the location was, we’d be tearing through your plumbing to find it leaving you with a mess to clean up afterward. A camera inspection completely eliminates the need for that.
- Accurate repairs: No guess work! Once we know the location, it’s easy for us to be able to repair it quickly and painlessly.
- Early problem detection: The camera inspection doesn’t only help us determine the cause and location, but it also allows us to see any other potential problems you might have going on. We can catch a small problem before it becomes a major one, and that will save you time and money.
There’s no reason to cut through those pipes. Choose a company who will perform a camera inspection, and get the job done right the first time. Call T.Webber Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today!