Ductless Air Conditioning
Ductless air conditioners, also known as mini-split systems, are a great addition to any home, and especially ones with rooms where adding ductwork is just not possible.
Because they are ductless, these mini-split systems are easy to install, have more flexible design options, can be controlled with a remote control, and save space. What’s not to love?
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Easy installation: Not having ductwork to install or rearrange to fit the appropriate living spaces makes the installation process a whole lot easier. Not to mention, these systems are smaller than the average size of an air conditioner so not as much work is needed to get them into place.
- Quiet operation: These units are so quiet you will probably never even hear them. So, if you do start to notice them running, that should sound off some alarms that something is wrong. It can help you catch problems early on.
- Sleek design: The most popular choice we see homeowners making with these systems is the small wall unit because it’s the most convenient. It won’t block your windows or get in your way. In addition, mini-split units come with a remote control so operation is made easy!
- Space efficiency: Because of it’s small size, you can choose to put these systems wherever is convenient for you. You don’t want to ruin the decor of your home, so you can choose between a floor unit or one that goes up on the wall – whatever works best for your style.
- Climate control: These systems automatically regulate indoor temperatures, giving you exactly the amount of heating and cooling that you need.
Our professionals here at T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning have been installing ductless mini-split systems for over 20 years. We know that you’ll be happy, and comfortable, in your home when you invest in one of these units, and we hope you choose us to install it for you. Call us today!