Plumbing Service Technician
T. Webber Plumbing – We’ll be There When You Need Us. A plumbing company Overflowing with Service™. That has been the cornerstone of T. Webber Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning since 1987, it’s very first year in business.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand plumbing & hydronic heating installations and repairs as well as sewer and drain cleaning. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, and pipe-threading machine.
- Assemble and install valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass and lead, and nonmetals, such as PVC and ABS.
- Join pipe by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints, fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Complete all paper work neatly and accurately.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- 7 years of experience in residential plumbing service work, Journeyman’s license is a plus
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing all types of water heaters, hydronic boilers, water treatment equipment, well systems, plumbing fixtures, valves, pipes and drains
- High School diploma/GED required
- Ability to work on-call rotation 1 night/week, 1 weekend/month minimum
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair (wrenches, cutters, torch, electric multi-meter, light hand tools, etc.).
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer’s homes.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- $30+ hour Based on experience
- Ongoing paid Technical and Sales training.
- Option to take your work truck home with you.
- 401K with company matching contributions
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Company Uniforms
- Company Cell Phone
- A great work environment! We go above and beyond for our employees and our customers!
Want to Apply?
Upload your cover letter and resume below: